LINCOLN TAKES TOP LUXURY BRAND IN AUTOPACIFIC AWARDS;
NAVIGATOR EARNS TOP VEHICLE OVERALL
August 13, 2019
BY MATTHEW MEEK
DEARBORN, Mich., Aug. 13, 2019 – The Lincoln Motor Company continues to be recognized for its impressive lineup by both industry experts and customers alike, achieving the highest luxury brand rating in this year’s AutoPacific Vehicle Satisfaction Awards.
Leading the way is Lincoln Navigator, which outscored every other vehicle.
Based on survey responses from 50,000 owners of new 2018 and 2019 cars and light trucks, the AutoPacific Vehicle Satisfaction Awards are a key industry benchmark for measuring how satisfied owners are with their new vehicles.
Lincoln winners in this year’s survey are:
- Continental: Best-in-Class Luxury Car in Vehicle Satisfaction
- Continental: Top Car in Vehicle Satisfaction
- Nautilus: Best-in-Class Luxury Crossover SUV
- Navigator: Best-in-Class Luxury Sport Utility Vehicle
- Navigator: Top Truck in Vehicle Satisfaction
- Navigator: Top Vehicle in Vehicle Satisfaction (outscoring every other vehicle in the research)
Lincoln continues its momentum with the recent launch of Aviator, the brand’s first three-row SUV, as well as with the all-new Corsair launching this fall.